Precisioncraft is a family business whose growth has been a result of its reputation for maximizing customer value by reliably meeting their needs for quality machining and fabrication, on-time and at the right price. For over 50 years Precisioncraft has set the standard for industry innovation, creating efficiency, economy and ease of doing business.
Today Precisioncraft resides in a clean, modern 14,000 square foot facility with state of the art equipment. John Hartigan's investment included developing the skills and passion in four sons to continue to make Precisioncraft a valued supply partner. Precisioncraft is committing to the next 50 years with continued investment in new machinery, broadening services to an expanding base of customers and industries.
The Precisioncraft Difference
- Excellent Workmanship that yields visually impressive parts
- Meet our commitments to quality and delivery
- Business is personal: we are 4 owner / brothers involved in day2day operations (Gary, Jim, Jack and Doug)
- Over 200 years combined experience for attention to detail in design review and manufacturing
- Continuous training across the organization to constantly improve our capabilities
- Fastest turnaround in Industry
- Excellent communication throughout process